Where do you ship from?
- All our products are shipped from our main office in Bangkok, Thailand.
How much do I pay for shipping?
- Shipping costs vary depending on the size and weight of the products you order. Before you order, please read about, Ordering, Shipping, and Delivery on our Customer Service page. For more information, please also check out our blog post with details on how to "order smart" and maximize your shipping dollars.
What is your return policy?
- Check out our Returns & Replacements Policy on the bottom of our Customer Service page.
How do I return products?
- If there are problems with the products you have ordered from us, please let us know. Please do not send any products back to us without contacting us and receiving instruction from us first.
I was shipped the wrong item(s). What should I do?
- If anything is wrong with your order, please contact us and let us know what the problem as soon as you open the package. Any such problems need to be reported to us within one week of receiving your order, or we may not be able to refund or replace the items for you.
My order was damaged in transit. What should I do?
- If products arrive broken, we need to know if the damage appears to have been caused in shipping, because we may need to file a claim with the shipping agent. Any damage that has occurred from shipping needs to be reported to us within one week of receiving your order, or we may not be able to refund or replace the items for you. Any items that arrive broken, that do not appear to have been damage from shipping, we will replace or refund to you the cost of the damaged items. For any damaged or faulty items, we may require photographs of the damage to be sent to us prior to replacing or refunding the costs. For some products, we may also want the damaged items to be sent back to us.
How can I get a different size/style for the item I purchased?
-If there are problems with your order, we will work with you to provide a mutually amicable solution. We're very reasonable, and we want our customers to be happy, so please talk to us and we'll figure something out.